By: Joe Cardoso
Week 2 in the NFL started on Thursday, and now we are here a jammed packed NFL Sunday. Who are some of the players and games I’m looking forward to? And what questions am I hoping to get answers to throughout the day. Patrick Waring my co-host on the NBS Sports hour and I will share our top 10 weekly.
- How good are the Jaguars? Yes, I know that Leonard Fournette is out. But I’m still not sold on them. The Patriots will give us answers.
- What QB who had a rough week 1 will bounce back? Is it Jimmy G, Matt Stafford, DeShaun Watson?
- Is this whole Fitzmagic hype real? He lit up the Saints defense can we get a repeat?
- A ton of fun matchups this week. I’m looking at Falcons Vs Panthers, Patriots Vs Jaguars, Packers Vs Vikings, Cowboys Vs Giants and of course Redskins Vs Colts. Oh and Steelers Vs Chiefs.
- The Jets hype train is filling up FAST, can Sammy D lead them to a 2-0 start?
- Can the Redskins keep the power run game going? And also continue the improvement on defense.
- Aaron Rogers is dinged up and faces a tough Vikings defense who wins that battle?
- Fresh off a nice slice of humble pie what does Jon Gruden and the Raiders bring today?
- Hey, Lions fans no where to go but up right?
- Surprise fantasy football stud of the day will be________?
It’s week 2 people some teams and coaches are ALREADY on the hot seat. Grab some wings and a cold one, buckle up for the action. Until next week catch me on the NBS Sports Hour and follow me @JoeCardoso301