Laura Ingraham once told LeBron James, Kevin Durant and NBA players to “Shut up and Dribble.”
Ingraham continues to spread lies, fear, racism and propaganda about the Corona Virus Outbreak.
NBA players are helping people across the country.
- Cleveland, Ohio: Kevin Love donated $100,000 to help Cleveland Cavaliers arena workers after the growing coronavirus outbreak led the NBA to suspend games indefinitely.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Giannis Antetokoumnpo, donated $100,000 to the Fiserv Forum staff that has been affected by the cancellation of events at the arena.
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma: Danilo Gallinari is funding 400 COVID-19 test kits as well as protective equipment for the OKC-County Health Department.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Joel Embiid has pledged to donate $500,000 to COVID-19 medical relief efforts.
- Chicago, Illinois: Zach LaVine has pledged to donate 12,500 meals to people in need in Seattle.
- New Orleans, Louisiana: Zion Williamson, is paying the salaries of Smoothie King Center employees for the next 30 days.
- Detroit, Pistons: Blake Griffin is donating $100,000 to Little Caesars Arena employees.
- China: Stephon Marbury wants to deliver 10 million N95 masks for hospital workers and other first responders handling the coronavirus pandemic.
Thank goodness the NBA Players did not listen to Fox TV and Ingraham. Players are saving lives and making a huge impact on the communities they play in and their hometowns. NBA players have always been about giving back to and now we see them stepping up in a time of crisis, more Americans should take their lead.We are all in this together. Inquire about local food banks and organizations where you can donate time or money. Stay safe and stay informed.
Follow the Sports Whisperer on Twitter: MonteJp231
Follow The Sports Whisperer on Facebook: Monte Perez