By: Jordan Cardoso
- Point guard: Shot-Creating Slasher, Shot-Creating Sharpshooter, Slashing Playmaker, Sharpshooting Playmaker or Playmaking Shot Creator
- Shooting guard: Playmaking Slasher, Sharpshooting Defender, Slashing Shot Creator, Sharpshooting Shot Creator or Pure Sharpshooter
- Small forward: Shot-Creating Slasher, Sharpshooting Shot Creator, Pure Sharpshooter, Slashing Defender or Sharpshooting Slasher
- Power forward: Slashing Rim Protector, Rebounding Athletic Finisher, Slashing Post Scorer, Two-Way Rebounder or Sharpshooting Rim Protector
- Center: Post-Scoring Athletic Finisher, Slashing Rebounder, Pure Rim Protector, Slashing Stretch Five or Rebounding Post Scorer
Badges allow players to do different things for example if you have the “Catch and shoot” on hall of fame you have a higher chance to make a shot after catching a pass. The way lineups are constructed in the 2kLeague it is essential to have a lockdown defender on the court, they are the ones responsible for guarding the ball and they usually play the Shooting Guard of Small Forward position depends on how the team plays. It is also essential to have a sharpshooter on the floor this player acts as a catch and shoot player or second ball-handler most of the time when on the floor. Now that you have a better idea of how things work let’s talk about this weeks set of games.
The new normal know as remote play is in full swing for the NBA 2K League and Wiz DG is off to a HOT start sitting at 6-1. And now one of the most exciting times of the 2K league season begins with our first in-season tournament.